Friday, September 5, 2008

lvl up!

Today i got promoted to assistant-manager and since RL is lame im going to think about this as a video game. Stats up! Responsibility +5 Usefulness +5 Wage +0.5 Authority +2. Skill up! Write ups, Free Passes, Juggling, Access to the building. Armour upgrade! Suit and tie, Metallic name tag, clean shaving, juggling balls.
Tonight i just hung out at mitch's place and i decided to learn to juggle so i grabbed mitch balls( No-homo) and just kept on trying untill i figured it out. I was very excited that i figured it out but every one else was not impressed.
I ate a very big piece of chocalate (85%) so im full of sugar and energetic but corinne was falling asleep at the house so she wasent wanting to go for a walk. I have nothing to work off the energie so ill just juggle all night.
I didnt post anything for awhile becuase i kept haveing problems with my internet I think the tubes were clogged or something.
I have friday off so i hope i can find things to do during the day and try to have some beers at the end of the night. Beer is good Beer is good Beer is good and stuff!
I am starting to like wierd indie music and since i always proclaimed I love Metal i feel like im betraying my metal by likeing indie music.
I was surprised to find one of my friends on facebook the other day becuase i swear she fell out of exsitence for the summer and what i mean by fell out of exsitence is that she played WoW all summer. I really wanted to call her up for movie this summer but last time her boyfriend really didnt want to meet me or let her hang out with me which cuased drama to unfold and ended up with me going to a movie with her friend and her friends bf which made me the 3rd wheel(i hate being a 3rd wheel) even thought they were both cool but if she was thier it would of been a group. but anyway i chatted with her untill she had to go and hopefully i will be able to talk to her soon so i can have someone else to hang out with on the week ends even tho my current friends are pretty sweet.
Since i still live at home my parents are wanting me to pay rent but i say screw that i could move out and pay 150 a month but they were asking 250 a month i was like wtf. saddly i realy cant affornd anything else with my income i would last 5 months then ill be broke. So wont be able to affornd a new car or really save up for anything.
Best time of my life!

No comments: