Friday, September 12, 2008

Drinking=Cool

So the other night I was told my friend Curtis was going to go over to Mitch's place to drink a heinekeg so i was like sweet lets all get drunk. Before I went drinking for the night me and Corinne went to Hamlet 2 at southland which was not what I expected. That was the first time at southland and I didn't realize how much better galaxy is then it.
When we got to mitch's we find out that curtis is not coming but that didnt deter me from drinking my 2 litre's of cooler. Once everyone was intoxicated by thier substance of choice I felt like doing so kung fu. Me and mitch faught for a bit and it was fun but he did get me in the eye with his elbow so i have a bruise now.
The day after i had to find some manager clothe's for work which is a long sleeve button shirt and black pants and a tie. I dont know how to tie a tie(haha) so i had to get mitch to show me at work.
Tonight at work i had my first managers meeting Which was long and annoying for the fact that i have like 5 new jobs that I " volenteered " for. After work I watched Burn after reading which was interesting.

No comments: